Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Wednesday 22 July 2009

Bankroll building

Stars bankroll sits at $65.15, so only 12 buy - ins at 5.20 DoN. while I believe standard deviation to be low in these things I would expect a good chance of going broke with that roll playing those games. However I do have disposable income I can reload with should it come to that. I'll keep this figure updated in case anyone is interested in bankroll building. Going to try playing 6 at once since 4 has become comfortable and in an effort to reach 500 tournaments by the autumn. If I am a winner at these stakes I'll probably move up to the 10.40s then for a few hundred. Good luck at the tables

No comments:

Post a Comment