Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Thursday 23 July 2009

Thurs July 23rd afternoon update...

Bankroll 85.55. Played about 18 this afternoon, obv more winners than losers but not been keeping tally - something I should rectify to verify my cashier balance. Mistakes are usually shoving too loosely between CO and UTG positions but I really feel this is improving the more I play. At some point I may have to learn a few rules of thumb to help me with this but at the moment my instincts are probably good enough for profit. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment