Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Saturday 15 August 2009

0.10/0.25 at Full Tilt

Right almost cleared the first ten dollars of the bonus, and also finished the day 10 bucks up after 1100 hands. I had to upload a couple hundred dollars so that I have some room for variance. My goal is simply to try and break even, clear the bonus then either cash out some of the money or keep the b/roll and stick at these stakes. Play is much harder, much more aggressive. My game is going to have to be strong to make anything here. What I'll need to do is practice good table selection - moving around until I have a table with one or two fish, preferably on my right. That's really how I made my money today. There was a total calling station to my right so I saw tons of flops and bet for value every time I hit. Eventually stacked him with TT. So, wish me luck - there's some good players at this level. My aggro play works less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment