Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Monday 24 August 2009

Good Evening

Well played some more tonight - been watching the cricket on tv all weekend. Not a great night but only $4 down. What I'm going to do is play 5c/10c for a bit - and really concentrate on those turn and river decisions. Tonight I felt I played well but for one all - in with ak ran into aces. But my opponent was short stacked so felt compelled to call getting tons of odds. If things start going my way again I'll go back up. Unfortunately this means that I'll sacrifice some of that bonus I am trying to earn. But when I don't have enough buy - ins to play 10c/25c comfortably without worrying about my bankroll this makes sense. When I'm playing well and things are going well too then there's not a problem but spewing that 70 bucks hurt me tbh. I didn't feel in the right frame of mind to play after that. Tonight I think I just got unlucky otherwise could well have ended night ten bucks up. So I'll try again when I next get chance - ride out this little dip then move back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment