Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Saturday 10 October 2009

Just a few hundred hands...

so far at the new site, and def going to stick around now that the rakeback deal has been confirmed. One of the site rules is that you need to have earned 30 euros minimum monthly for it to be paid. As a consequence I will have to play 0.12/0.25 (or 25NL from now on) in order to build this up quicker. There is clearly weaker play at this site overall so I anticipate being able to make some decent money. Might even play some sit n gos to break things up. I'll try and find an interesting hand or two to show. By the way, I cashed out 360 from Full Tilt, so that's $110 profit on what I uploaded last month and there's still $100 left in case I play a few hands there at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment