Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Tuesday 6 October 2009

New Site + rakeback

Well, now the promos have finished on stars and ftilt, I decided to check out some other sites. Well, pokerheaven offers rakeback as well as being compatable with my poker database software pokertracker. So it was an obvious choice. Have uploaded some funds and will now need to adjust to the software which feels very different to what I'm used to. For a while I'll just 2 table until I feel comfortable. The play def feels a bit weaker, as you'd expect at one of the smaller sites. Will stick here and let you know how it goes. Could be this becomes my site of choice from now on due to the rakeback, weaker play and ptracker support.

2 comments:

  1. lol :) Mate, sign up at pheaven... I did it through www.rakebacknation.com to get the rakeback. It's 30% - which is awesome. And the play is fucking awful! lol. Same network as paradise and if I remember right, the tournament play is dreadful

    ReplyDelete