Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Wednesday 25 November 2009

Update!

Haven't played much obv for a bit but just getting some (computer) gaming out of my system and then I'll be back amongst the husng games. I really should start to take these things more seriously as it's coin in the pocket, really.
Free Poker Training Website, O rly?!
Found this one just now while doing a google search for timing tells. http://www.tagpoker.co.uk/
Haven't spent long here or watched any vids yet but wtf it looks really good! I'll post a little review on here once I've done some watching and learning. I'll start with the series of vids focusing on building a bankroll from 50 to 500 dollars (in HUSNGs) as this is a good start for my game.
Those timing tells, huh?
Yeah, another thing I'll be concentrating on more during this period where I'm just playing one table to improve is timing tells. At the stakes I'll be playing for some time yet I'm sure there will be alot of situations that I've previously overlooked where my knowledge of timing tells is bad. Might also post about that on here at some point too. That's where I'm at currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment