Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Thursday 25 February 2010

Full Tilt Rakeback

Well, well. A while ago I posted on here that I was told I couldn't get FT rakeback. Well checking my emails today I have one - out of the blue - saying my account now has fully automated rakeback. WTF but pretty awesome huh? :O ... :D And now I have a problem. Well, not much of a problem really... I just calculated possible ROIs from both sites (Absolute and Full Tilt) including the rakeback and they're pretty identical given a certain win %. I can also use pokertracker on FT. The software is good and I can use the utility table ninja to help me to multitable... I think I may be switching sites pretty soon... On the down side my Absolute screen name pwns my fulltilt one. Nevermind, shit names are forgettable so this might actually help me... I'm pretty ecstatic right now truthfully. I always wanted to have a serious go on full tilt but other than that amazing promo they ran last September where they gave away $50 for just playing I was always jealous of the players earning RB. Now I'm not sat at an instant disadvantage and can just play on the second biggest site with rakeback without worrying about games filling or anything at any stake. AWESOME! I might even try a little bit of rush tonight and see what it's like lol. GL

No comments:

Post a Comment