Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Thursday 11 February 2010

Update

Been busy this week and hardly played at all. Watched a few videos though, I'm trying to prioritise getting through all of the material at HUSNG before the membership runs out. Truth is though, I'll probably join again until the summer. I've got so much out of it, even if I decide that HUSNGs aren't the game for me, I've improved no end since playing them so why the hell not? One thing that's bothering me at the minute is the number of players out there that seem to know what they're doing now. It's clearly still possible to beat the games - according to the sharkscope graphs - but I'm wondering how long the edges will last. Nevermind, I still enjoy playing and I suppose there'll always be some % of recreational players to exploit at the lower limits. Any other thoughts on this would be welcome actually. Are the games going to last as a profitable endeavour? Should I start playing Razz? GL

No comments:

Post a Comment