Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Wednesday 17 March 2010

Absolute Cashout

Right, I wasn't going to post but once again the cash is available to use in the Absolute client which means they won't send me my money by mail either. So there's three or four more options I need to try now. This is beginning to frustrate as I would really like to put in some volume at the $10 level. Nevermind, I'll continue to pursue that and it looks like I'll have to use some wages until the cashout is resolved. I watched some videos at cardrunners, they really do have high quality content. Watching a HU cash pro talk through his decisions, I actually understand much of his logic now whereas a year or two ago I may have watched but certainly wouldn't have understood. I'll try and tap this resource as much as possible (while trying not to diminish playing volume too much). Anyway, that's all. GIVE ME MY MONEY ABSOLUTE!! Please? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment