Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 13 June 2010

Poker Nightmares?!!?

I woke up yesterday really pissed. The hand had been brutal... On the river with the effective nuts versus a deep stacked fish who obv liked his hand. But I just couldn't decide on a bet size. Unfortunately in my desire to get the bet size just right I had not noticed the timer running down. As soon as the auto fold happened and my hand hit the muck I screamed and then bit my knuckles until they bled... Browsing my pokertracker hand histories has no record that this hand ever happened. So the question is... Have I begun to have poker nightmares?!

3 comments:

  1. omg....i hope ur joking??? adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afraid not, lol! Put me in a bad mood all morning that did too. Maybe I'm playing a little too much........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, the lack of any knuckle scarring should prob have given it away.

    ReplyDelete