Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Saturday 31 July 2010

Worried about volume so...

Back to Rush, but I'd still like to play a few hundred of these KO tourneys so I think I'll begin to five or six table (four Rush plus one or two KO). If that's too much I'll drop to 3 Rush tables. I'll still be playing plenty of hands. Not much more to say but this week has been busy and I've hardly had any time for poker but I'd like to try and get through 20000 hands this week. Will post results at the end! GL

No comments:

Post a Comment