Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 15 August 2010

90 Man KO Tournaments

Sample size very small but I've been running brutally in these IMO so far. It could be that my strategy sucks, but it's my gut feeling that I'm running below expectation so far. I'm not going to give up since the fields are so weak but it's going to take me a few months of playing until I rack up enough volume to be able to realistically critique my play. Just thought I'd out some frustration on here. My strat should not be too spewey; I'm certain I'm doing the right things: tight early, aggressive on the bubble - so I just need to ride the variance. I'll stick to the $3 tourneys though for now - I'd been playing a couple of $6s and $12s as well. But I think sticking to the $3s will ensure that I am not potentially hurting my 'roll with a flawed MTT strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment