Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Monday 30 August 2010

I Lied.

OK I'm bored just busted a few tourneys and decided to post again. (FAIL). But this one will be positive. (YAY). OK well rather than rest on my laurels and hope that my nitty strategy brings my downswing around I've been working on my tournament game. I have reopened the tournament player's bible (Kill Everyone by Nelson, Streib and Lee) and have started reading again. It's so easy to forget things that I've read once I go back into cash games. Well, this time I'm serious about tournaments so I'm determined to improve. So I have a lot of work to do. It will take me a long time for my strategy to absorb everything that book has to teach but if I concentrate on this one game (90 man KO) then I think that taking relevant lessons and applying them to this structure will pay dividends in the long run. So, whether I'm on a downswing or I truly suck my game should be better tomorrow; and then the day after. ETceterA...

No comments:

Post a Comment