Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 29 August 2010

Up (down) date

Hey all, hope you're running well. OK I don't think that I should continue to post run bad stuff so I intend to stop blogging for a while. Basically at the moment I'm just trying to grind a few hundred of these $3.30 90 man KO tournaments and see how I get on. I have less than 350 buy-ins now but that should be plenty to mess around with. It is my honest opinion - and I'm usually pretty objective when it comes to poker - that I'm running very very poorly at the moment. I continue to work hard with SNGWiz and review my hands so hopefully I will eventually cash a few times and then I'll begin posting again. If that doesn't work out I'll get some coaching or maybe quit altogether. I do tilt in these tournaments but I sit towards the better end of tilt management which is one of my strengths and I don't think I've made hardly any bad plays caused by it during this barren stretch. I really do believe I've played well enough to certainly break even. Anyway, this will be my last blog post for a few days and maybe weeks (unless I give up on tourneys and go back to cash I guess). So until I blog again, good luck all. Right, I have some grinding to do. GL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment