Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Monday 6 December 2010

I am a luckbox.

Just won another tournament for $150 so the bankroll just took another healthy injection. But seriously, I'm running so well in them at the moment it's ridiculous. Although before this heater I had a dismal 800 tournament stretch so maybe it's just balancing out? At one point I sucked out on someone and for the next few hands I played with them there was a pause before they made their move. I didn't have chat on so couldn't see what was up but pretty sure I was copping some abuse lol. LOVE IT!

The tournaments I played tonight were the On Demand Rush tournaments. Everything about these games ticks the profit boxes. They have good prize money and attract poor players. They have late registration - I can't see the advantage in buying into an event with a smaller than average stack. They are Rush, so we can pick our spots better than in a normal tournament format. Going to play a lot of these in the future!

Cleared $50 for Rush week too by four tabling 25NL for an hour a day this week, so that's cool. Played OK, I think my micro cash strategy is a steady earner now so I should really put in more volume - my biggest weakness is laziness.

OK so a slightly short slightly drunk update. Hope you run as well as me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment