Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Wednesday 1 December 2010

Run Bad and Turn Barrelling

Just lost the last couple of sessions for 2.5 buy-ins. Basically coolers mostly where I was sucked out on and then villain hit when I had too much money in the pot to fold, except for one hand where I saved myself $12 as it was absolutely clear I was dead in the water, even though I was getting 4/1 or something. Oh well, I will continue to play and hopefully things will go good again.

I need to work on my turn barrels. I am trying to pick those spots where my equity improves, but I just don't feel that I'm betting the turn often enough after c-betting so I need to work on my game and do some study to improve my frequency here. Anyway, run good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment