Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Sunday 17 July 2011

Quick Update

Played 3.5k hands at 25NL now, the games are mega juicy and I think that my strategy should do very well at this limit. There seems to be a high overhead between the money we can win without seeing a showdown (I'm losing about half a buy-in per 1000 hands) and the money we can win at showdown (seems to be converging on about a buy-in per 1000 hands). If this is true over a larger sample then big win rates are very viable in these games which is obviously awesome.

I'm about $70 away from my threshold for moving to 50NL so that's quite exciting, a new limit that I've not played before.

I'll blog in more detail at some point. But things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment