Welcome

Hello all, welcome to my online poker blog.

I've been playing on and off for a decade after being introduced by a friend.

I played regularly for a few years during the poker boom and had a decent record at the micros, particularly Rush and Zoom No Limit Hold'em games (here's one of my graphs).

Around 2012 I began a new career which involved immersing myself completely in study in my spare time, so I had little to no time for poker. However recently this burden has eased and so I have been gradually dipping back in.

I'm an amateur player who still hopes to some day beat the rake.





Saturday 28 April 2012

Full Ring vs 6-Max Recent Results

I thought I'd post my two graphs for 6-max and Full Ring encompassing around 6 months worth of play with a mixture of 10NL and 25NL (yeah, poor volume I know). I think that they are trying to tell me something... That I should probably stick to my strengths which in this case is full ring poker. That's why I'm currently sticking to the zoom full ring format.

The thing is, these graphs were generated using table selection at normal tables which is impossible to do in Zoom. I believe that there is enough dead money to make a profit, but until I've got 50k+ hands I'll not know for sure.

I'm surprised at how quickly the vpps rack up in Zoom, I think that playing decent volume in a month could get me Gold star and a bunch of fpps.

There's not much brag worthy in these graphs, just to demonstrate that I'm probably a small winner. Better win rates are certainly possible and I need to work hard to eradicate some leaks to push my win rate up over 5bb/100 which should be attainable.

I have managed around 3k hands per day on average over the last week or so in the Zoom games. When I get to 50k (in a couple of weeks time hopefully) I'll put up some statistics as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment